1、 Single page printing process
Before carrying out single page printing, we should first understand the process and steps of single page printing, then what process does single page printing have? What preparations should be made before single page printing?
1. The preliminary work of single page printing generally includes: photography, design, production, typesetting, film production, etc;
2. In the middle stage of single page printing, that is, the process of printing products by printing press;
3. The work in the later stage of single page printing generally refers to the post-processing process, including cutting, laminating, die-cutting, bag pasting, mounting, etc., which is mostly used for publicity and packaging.
2、 Key elements of single page printing
Single page printing focuses on the choice of paper, there are many kinds of paper on the market, generally divided into coated paper, uncoated paper.
Coated paper generally refers to coated paper and matte paper, suitable for color printing, can make single page printing become diverse. Generally speaking, the commonly used printing colors are yellow, magenta, cyan and black,
In terms of processing technology, common are: bronzing, convex, etc., these processes help to improve the quality of printed matter.
3、 Classification of single page printing
Enterprises or institutions are more likely to use single page printing, and the most common uses are office and publicity,
1. Office category: refers to stationery, envelopes, office forms and other office related printed matter. There are more occasions for single page printing, and less requirements for creativity of single page printing;
2. Publicity: refers to posters, leaflets, product manuals and a series of printed materials related to enterprise publicity or product publicity. Generally, such printing should highlight the characteristics and personality of customers and meet the needs of consumers.