In this case, spot color appears to make up for this deficiency. Spot color is directly printed according to the proportion of the chromatogram to allocate the required ink color. The color does not need to be controlled by point density, so the whole color is solid and looks more textured. Spot colors are gold and silver, but there are actually thousands of spot colors in the Pantone spectrum. If the required color is not on the chromatogram, you can also adjust the required color according to the experience of color masters to find the proportion of ink. Four color printing picture special color printing generally plays an important role in books and periodicals, but it is mostly used for packaging, which makes the printing color more textural and has stronger visual impact, such as cigarette packaging.
The design of calendar printing should consider the ratio between the actual size and the width of the calendar; the design should consider the actual size of the calendar and the length width ratio: some calendars are square, there are longitudinal strips, there are also horizontal rectangular, the design should consider the relationship between the actual size and the length width ratio, and try to be beautiful after design.
The factors that affect flying ink are as follows
(1) The ink is too sticky, and the ink is elongated at the outlet of the ink roller, which is easy to produce flying ink. At the same time, it also causes uneven ink transfer, which makes the paper hairy and powdery. It is difficult for Jinan calendar printing paper to peel off from the blanket, and it is easy to print and drop; It is easy to produce flying ink, emulsify the ink, float dirty, paste plate and dot expansion, which affect the printing yield and quality.
(2) The thicker the ink layer on the roller, the larger the flying ink. For proofing on coated paper, when the ink layer thickness is 1.2 μ m, the ink on the plate only needs to reach 2.8g/m2, but for offset paper printing, less ink on the plate needs to reach 4G / m2. When the paper performance is not good for ink adhesion, it is easy to form ink roller pile, resulting in flying ink.
(3) When the roller surface is uneven and the surface is dry and cracked, the local ink layer thickens and the amount of ink mist increases, which is easy to produce flying ink.
(4) With the increase of printing speed, the flying ink increases.
(5) When the air relative humidity is low, it promotes the production of flying ink; when the air relative humidity increases, the charge decreases and the quality of flying ink decreases.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click: Jinan calendar printing .