In the ordinary printing process, we often have the phenomenon of flying ink. What is the reason for this? Now, follow Jinan printing factory to see the reasons for the phenomenon of flying ink!
1. When printing, the relative humidity of air is low, which promotes the production of flying ink. When the humidity increases, the charge decreases and the amount of flying ink decreases.
2. If there is too much fountain solution in the ink, the viscosity will drop sharply, and the ink filament will become shorter, which will cause serious ink flying phenomenon. At the same time, the fountain solution immersed in the ink will also corrode the metal ink roller, forming a hydrophilic layer on the surface of the ink roller and repelling the ink, causing the metal ink roller deinking.
3. The thicker the ink layer on the roller, the larger the flying ink. Encounter paper performance on the ink adhesion is not good, it is easy to cause ink roller pile up, resulting in flying ink phenomenon.
4. The binder of high molecular weight ink is easy to be drawn into filament when the ink splits, resulting in flying ink.
5. If the ink viscosity is too high and the ink is elongated at the outlet of the ink roller, it is easy to produce flying ink. At the same time, it will cause uneven ink transfer, which will make the paper hairy and powdery. It is difficult for the paper to peel off from the blanket, and it is easy to print and drop. If the viscosity is too low and the ink layer is not well split, it is also easy to produce flying ink. At the same time, it is easy to emulsify the ink, paste the plate and expand the dot, which will affect the quality of printing products.
In addition, when the roller surface is uneven and the surface is dry and cracked, part of the ink layer is thickened and the amount of ink mist is increased, which is also one of the factors causing the phenomenon of flying ink. We also need to pay attention to that when printing, we should control the printing speed. If the speed is too fast, the probability of causing the phenomenon of flying ink will be higher.
The above is the reason for the phenomenon of flying ink in printing. I hope it can help you. For more wonderful information, please click our website: Jinan printing factory .