What are the basic elements of traditional Jinan printing? Traditional printing must have the original manuscript, plate, ink, substrate, printing machinery to produce finished products, so they are known as the five basic elements of traditional printing.
1. Manuscript is the basis of plate making and printing. The quality of original manuscript directly affects the quality of printed products. Therefore, it is necessary to select and design the manuscript suitable for printing. The style of the original should be kept as far as possible in the whole printing and copying process. According to the production mode and image characteristics, each type of manuscript can be divided into photography, drawing, line and continuous tone.
2. Jinan printing is a graphic carrier used to transfer ink to substrate.
3. Ink is the imaging material transferred to the substrate in the printing process.
4. Substrate is a general term for all kinds of materials that can accept ink or adsorb pigment and present pictures and texts. With the increase of the types of printed matter, the substrate used in printing covers a wide range. There are paper, plastic film, wood, fiber fabrics, metals, ceramics... The largest use of substrate is paper and plastic film.
5. Jinan printing machinery is the general name of the machines and equipment used to produce printed materials. Its function is to transfer the ink in the graphic part of the plate to the surface of the substrate.
The above more detailed introduction of the five basic elements of traditional printing, hoping to have a certain guiding role in understanding printing and Jinan printing.