The main reasons for the mildew of packaging box after printing are as follows:
1. The humidity of the warehouse where the packing box is placed exceeds the standard, and the humidity of the air easily leads to the mildew of the packing box;
2. The pectin and animal glue used in mounting the packaging box are rich in protein and starch, which are also the favorite nutrients of molds, thus increasing the risk of moldy packaging box;
3. The packaging box itself belongs to the paper material, the humidity is relatively high, when the humidity exceeds 12%, there is a risk of mildew;
How to deal with moldy packing box?
1. The paper materials should be kept clean and sanitary, and the materials in the workshop turnover box should be kept clean and tidy. It is suggested that the surface of the turnover box of raw materials that are not used on the same day should be covered with cloth or plastic film to cover the dust. The semi-finished products should not be directly placed on the ground, and should be placed in isolation with pallets or material racks.
Packaging box printing 2. Measure the humidity of paper materials with a humidity tester, and control the humidity of paper materials, cartons, bamboo and wood within 12%. If the materials are not used for a long time, wrap them with plastic film to protect dust and moisture.
Packaging box printing 3. Before using pectin, 1-2% aem5700-l glue mould inhibitor must be added to the glue to cut off the food chain of mold growth and prevent it from reproducing.
4. High grade flannelette materials, such as velveteen, velvet, flocked fabric, tufted fabric, polyester fabric, etc., can be used. It is recommended to spray aem5700-f anti mildew antibacterial agent on flannelette first, because the surface of flannelette is uneven and easy to collect moisture and dust, which are the main reasons for the mildew of flannelette.
5. Put an appropriate amount of anti mold desiccant in the carton placed in the packing box. The anti mold desiccant not only has strong moisture absorption capacity, but also can greatly reduce the humidity. By using meteorological technology, when the moisture comes into contact with the anti mold desiccant, it will trigger the release of the components in the door, killing the mold, so as to achieve the purpose of moisture-proof and anti mold.
6. When the toilet door of the workshop is far away from the production area, special attention should be paid to the cleanliness and hygiene, and no water seepage should be found. Goods should not be piled up beside the toilet, so as not to make the products damp and mildew.
With the summary of Jinan packaging and printing, we hope to help our customers. If there is anything you don't understand or ask for help, please click our website: Or call consultation, we will try our best to solve for you